Happy Saturday Babes!
I’m so excited to share with you an absolutely amazing brand with highly potent pure formulas you should all look in to, especially if you love natural products, Love For Humanity Organics. I was lucky enough to receive the below 7 items to try out and discuss on my blog and I must say I was not disappointed. From the adorable packaging to the actual quality of all the products, each item was nutrient rich and truly nourishing to my dry skin. From the foaming cleanser down to the refreshing toner, face cream and mask, everything left my skin radiant and naturally glowing. The 2 serums I also received replenished and tightened my skin with its dose of vitamins and antioxidants. The illuminating grains were probably my favorite item, it totally exfoliated and got rid of dry patches on my skin increasing circulation and new collagen that leaves the face feeling revitalized. And the best part, when you place an order with Love for Humanity, they provide one meal to a starving child in this country – so superbly generous. Beauty with a purpose indeed! 🙂
MORE ABOUT THE BRAND:
“Michelle Celeste created the Love For Humanity skincare line to share her passion for living a healthy, organic lifestyle with others. Her mission is to provide the highest quality certified organic and natural ingredients to transform your skin, all the while making a difference in the lives around you. She knows from experience that most of the skincare products in the market contain harsh chemicals that actually cause more dryness, irritation, and wrinkles. Love For Humanity Organics are designed to improve the condition of your skin by helping to naturally nourish, replenish and hydrate your skin. Her products are specifically formulated to work synergistically with each other to maximize results and they are manufactured in the United States. Beauty With Purpose With every skincare purchase Love For Humanity Organics helps provide a meal for a starving child in the United States. 1 Purchase = 1 Meal Approximately 16 million kids in America struggle with hunger and lack of food contributes to 2.6 million child deaths every year. Can you believe these startling statistics!? Lets help change this together. We Also Support Feed The Children”
1. Love For Humanity Organics – “Fresh Foaming Cleanser” (c/o) – Size: 5.5oz – $45.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/Cleanser
2. Love For Humanity Organics – “Illuminating Grains” (c/o) – Size: 2oz – $48.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/grains
3. Love For Humanity Organics – “Refreshing Toner” (c/o) – Size: 4oz – $38.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/toner
4. Love For Humanity Organics – “Ultra Hydrating Serum” (c/o) – Size: 1oz – $58.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/Hydrating_Serum
5. Love For Humanity Organics – “Super-C Serum” (c/o) – Size: 0.5oz – $45.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/Super-C_Serum
6. Love For Humanity Organics – “Miracle Mask” (c/o) – Size: 2oz – $50.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/mask
7. Love For Humanity Organics – “Nourishing Face Cream” (c/o) – Size: 1oz – $54.00 – http://www.lfhorganics.com/products/face_cream
The products featured in this post were courtesy of (c/o) “Love For Humanity Organics”, Many Thanks!