Hope you all are having a lovely Saturday night! Listed below are my “Current Beauty Obsessions”. It’s been a while since I posted some new favorites, so I figured tonight was the night to do it! I have been completely obsessing over these 5 products the last couple of days/weeks and I thought it was finally time to share the beauty goods! What better way to end Saturday than reading up on some new items you may have never tried before? By the way, that Chanel bronzer alone is bomb.com LOL! You must try it at one point in the near future! All these products are an absolute MUST!
1. Macy’s – Chanel – “Soleil De Tan Chanel” Bronzing Makeup Base – Size: 1oz – $48.00 – http://www.macys.com – I am absolutely in LOVE with this bronzing makeup base! This higher end cream-gel bronzer has an amazing velvety finish…A little bit goes on a long way with this product, although more on the expensive side, it is well worth it!…This cream gives you the perfect sun-kissed look and it smells divine! Leaves you looking radiant and with a gorgeous simple glow!
2. Covergirl – “Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation” – In Color: 832 Nude Beige – $9.79 – http://www.drugstore.com – The name says it all! This 3-In-1 product fuses a primer, concealer and foundation all in one bottle! The formula is extremely long-lasting and leaves the skin with a matte finish…I barely have to ever re-touch my face with this little baby! A complete and utterly flawless finish…Steadily competing with my holy grail foundation, the L’oreal “True Match”!
3. Boots Botanics – “Tinted Lip Balm” (c/o) – In Color: Sheer Beech – $5.99 – http://www.us.boots.com or http://www.target.com – This tinted lip balm includes all natural active plant oils and extracts with the finest blend of rock minerals…Consistency is amazingly soft and hydrating…Leaves my lips looking healthy with the nicest hint of color…It’s also cruelty/paraben free and the packaging is very clean with no fuss! My only complaint would be with the twist tube it comes in, once I twisted the product up to use on my lips, it wouldn’t twist fully down once I finished…Besides that one hiccup, it still gets a positive rating in my book!
4. North Coast Organics – “Death By Lavender” Travel Sized Deodorant Stick (Pic Below Is Reg. Sized) (c/o) – $3.49 – http://www.north-coast-organics.com – Absolutely fantastic organic deodorant…nice natural smell with hints of lavender…Cruelty free/vegan & peta certified product! The deodorant container is recyclable and reusable…Another great thing about this product is that its aluminum free/paraben free & bpa free! Successfully helps eliminate and avoid underarm odor…Super soft formulation…Really have enjoyed this mini sized sample!
5. Sephora – Bare Escentuals Buxom – “Full-On Big & Healthy Lip Cream” In Color: White Russian – $19.00 – http://www.sephora.com – Perfect sheer to medium coverage lip cream…Color is a beautiful shade of nude/pink…Doesn’t contain any shimmer, it’s a nice creamy consistency…Supple and moisturizing formula…Just a slight minty tingle when applying as it has a plumping effect…Great everyday color, LOVE!
The Tinted Lip Balm & Travel Sized Organic Deodorant Featured In This Post Were Courtesy Of (c/o) “Boots Botanics” & “North Coast Organics”, Many Thanks! 😀