Towards the end of last year, I did alot of sample sale shopping. It’s definitely worth dealing with all the crowds of people to score great designer finds at a fraction of the cost. You wouldn’t believe the prices I paid on these items unless you were there with me to see with you’re very own eyes!
TIP: When sample sale shopping you must be diligent, fast, organized and above all patient! Always keep an open eye to your surroundings to make sure you went through as much as possible and didn’t miss anything. And most importantly if you see something you like, but aren’t sure if you want to purchase it yet, keep it with you at all times until the end when your ready to decide yay or nay! Once you drop it you lost it, someone will take whatever you leave behind and you won’t be able to get it back unless there’s more than one! See below photos and details on what I got ❤
1. Furla – “Leather Wallet” – $69.99
2. Furla – “Guggenheim” Italian Leather Strappy Stilettos – $39.99
3. Furla – “Vernice” Italian Leather Flats – $29.99
4. Rebecca Taylor – “Quilted Denim & Leather Strap Tote” – $15.00 & “Cashmere Gloves With Swarovski Crystal Element Detail” – $15.00
5. J.CREW At The Beach – “Bathing Suit” Top & Bottom – $40.00
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim – “Graphite” Espadrilles – $75.00