As many of my nearest and dearest know, my obsession with shoes is a major addiction! I can’t resist a nice pair of shoes especially when I walk into a store and their under my favorite section, SALE! The smell of brazilian or italian leather, the beautiful sole, the craftsmanship and the comfort of knowing your going to put together the perfect outfit to match your perfect new shoes! It makes sense to make my first ever post in the blogging world about what I love so dearly. And just because it’s still cold out, doesn’t mean your feet have to suffer the consequences of ugly footwear! As Marilyn Monroe once said “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world” Below are just a few styles I’ve purchased this winter and all on trend!
1. Steven By Steve Madden – “Dougiee” $69.99 (sneakers with a kick!)
2. Frye – “Engineer 12R” $258.00 (motorcycle boots)
3. Lauren By Ralph Lauren – “Jenessa” $179.99 (classic tall two-tone boots)
4. Timberland – “Original Construction Boots” $80.00 (street wear)
5. Steve Madden – “Troopa” $99.99 (combat boots)
6. Steven By Steve Madden – “Beauuty” $59.99 (sassy cowboy ankle boots)