The November 2016 Popsugar “Must Have” Box has landed and I’m super pumped to show you all what I got! If you have no clue what the POPSUGAR “Must Have” Box is, then get on it ASAP! You can sign up to my blog via email or follow me on my social media pages so you never miss my monthly must have box reveals. For just $39.99 a month, you’ll be introduced to some up and coming new brands by receiving full-sized items from them whether it be in beauty, fashion or home – delivered straight to your home, apartment or office! The box value always surpasses $100 and you get anywhere from 6 to 8 products monthly! The November box is full of items to help you get the Holiday season started! From the gorgeous wire bowl to the chambray table runner and star picks – you’ll be the life of the Christmas dinner party. Not to mention you’ll get a beautiful Kendra Scott bracelet and Mini eyeshadow palette that is to die for and will help you prepare yourself whether for your own event or one you’re attending. All the items included in this month’s box are listed below as well as prices and links to each product. You can also check out my previous October 2016 “Must Have” Box Reveal – linked below🙂
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE NOVEMBER 2016 BOX:
- AJ Goods “Nest Wire Bowl” – Retail: $35.00 – www.alicejanegoods.com
- Pehr “Chambray Runner Wine” – Retail: $44.00 – us.pehrdesigns.com
- Meri Meri “Star Party Picks” – Retail: $8.00 – www.shopmerimeri.com
- Oogie’s Snacks “Oogie’s Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn” – Retail: $2.99 – www.oogiesnacks.com
- Stowaway Cosmetics “Dawn To Dusk Palette” – $25.00 – stowawaycosmetics.com
- Kendra Scott “Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet In White Pearl” – Retail: $50.00 – www.kendrascott.com
Total November Box Value: $164.99!
MY PREVIOUS OCTOBER 2016 MUST HAVE BOX REVEAL:
WHERE TO PURCHASE:
*Each must have box value is always over $100, you only end up paying $39.99 a month + free shipping!*
FOR MY READERS – USE PROMO CODE: “SHOP5” (which never expires) for $5 off your FIRST Must Have Box! 🙂
The Must Have Box Featured In This Post Was Courtesy Of (c/o) POPSUGAR, Many Thanks!
One thought on “POPSUGAR “NOVEMBER 2016” MUST HAVE BOX REVEAL!”