The October 2016 Popsugar “Must Have” Box is here and I couldn’t be more excited to share all the beautiful items I got with you all! If you have no idea what the POPSUGAR “Must Have” Box is, then where have you been? Subscribe to my blog via email or follow me on my social media pages to see my monthly reveals of this very special subscription box. For only $39.99 a month, you’ll be introduced to some cool new brands by getting full-sized items from them whether it be in beauty, fashion or home – delivered conveniently to your home, apartment or office! The box value always exceeds $100 and you get anywhere from 6 to 8 products monthly! Within the October box, you’ll find items that scream coziness! From the luxurious shower gel/bubble bath to the adorable diner mug and hot chocolate mix, you’ll be ready to Netflix & Chill with your significant other on the couch or wrapped in a blanket by the fireplace! If you’re subscribed to this box, let me know how you feel about it in the comments section. You can also check out my previous September 2016 “Must Have” Box Reveal – linked below 🙂
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE OCTOBER 2016 BOX:
- Henri Bendel “Packable Umbrella” – Retail: $58.00 – Buy Similar Here
- “Power Your Happy” Book By Lisa Sugar – Retail: $25.00 (Special Extra) – Buy Here
- Lalicious “Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil And Bubble Bath” – Retail: $28.00 – Buy Here
- Revlon “ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen” – In Color: Blackest Black – Retail: $8.99 (Special Extra) – Buy Here
- Morning Culture “Rise & Shine Diner Mug” – $16.00 – Buy Here
- My Cup Of Cocoa “Dark Drinking Chocolate” – Retail: $4.99 – Buy Here
- Makeup Eraser “The Makeup Eraser Mini” – Retail: $12.00 – Buy Here
Total October Box Value: $152.98!
MY PREVIOUS SEPTEMBER 2016 MUST HAVE BOX REVEAL:
WHERE TO PURCHASE:
*Each must have box value is always over $100, you only end up paying $39.99 a month + free shipping!*
FOR MY READERS – USE PROMO CODE: “SHOP5” (which never expires) for $5 off your FIRST Must Have Box! 🙂
The Must Have Box Featured In This Post Was Courtesy Of (c/o) POPSUGAR, Many Thanks!