Happy Friday Guys!
Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend an event Hosted by Click n Curl where they showed us product demo’s and how-to’s on their amazing product. What is Click n Curl you ask? Well it’s a conventional round brush box set that provides awesome results and can cut your hair routine in half! Anything that can help cut blow-dry time for my super curly hair is a definite MUST HAVE. The ceramic coated detachable barrels heat up with a hair dryer and they can remain in your hair to cool down when clipped in and detached from the handle. The barrels have soft bristles in comparison to other round brushes I personally own. The barrel is also made from a lightweight aluminum that makes it easy to hold up and maneuver when blow-drying. And unlike other styling tools, Click n Curl lets you dry and style your hair at the same time! The easy online tutorial (linked below) makes using this brush a breeze! In the box set I received (mine is size medium) you get the universal handle, 5 brush barrels & 3 clips. My only vice is that I would have liked the number of clips to match the number of barrels. This box set would make an excellent gift during the Holidays for the ladies who do their own hair or even for a hair dresser in your life. It’s a great product at an afforable price point. You can purchase Click n Curl online at their website or at Kohl’s (both listed below). They are also now available at Target stores!
WHERE TO PURCHASE:
*The Click n Curl size medium brush set retails for $39.99*
BOX SET INCLUDES:
- Universal Handle
- 5 Brush Barrels
- 3 Clips
- Barrels are available in 4 different sizes (XS, S, M & L).
- My medium sized barrel has a 1.75-in. diameter and is recommended for hair that is 7-11 inches long.
HOW TO USE (INFO FROM KOHLS.COM):
- Wash and towel-dry hair. Apply styling spray and root booster of your choice.
- Attach a brush head to the easy-release brush handle. Stand the remaining rollers on end in a convenient to reach location.
- Blow dry hair until about 90% dry. With a brush head attached to the handle, use Click n Curl as you would a round brush to direct, brush and style your hair while using the blow dryer.
- Wrap a section of hair around the brush barrel starting from the end and wrapping down towards the roots. Use blow dryer as a heat source to heat the ceramic brush head. Wrap tight to the scalp and set the roller securely in place by giving it a little shake back and forth against the scalp. Press the release button on the brush handle and leave the roller in place.
- Repeat with next section of hair, leaving each roller in place. Dry hair completely.
- Allow the hair to set and cool. Remove the barrel rollers by unrolling each one up and out slowly. Complete styling as desired.
- Warning: ceramic/aluminum barrels may be hot during use with a blow dryer. Avoid resting a heated brush barrel against skin. Allow to cool before handling.
The Click n Curl Medium Sized Box Brush Set Included In This Post Was Courtesy Of (c/o) Click n Curl Via Bella Public Relations Inc., Many Thanks!