Hey Loves! Happy Sunday!
I wanted to share with you 6 recent products I’ve been using that have made all the difference when blowing out and keeping my hair looking as fresh and tamed as the first day! One thing I find extremely annoying is when I get my hair done professionally or even when I’m styling it myself at home & after the second day it looks flat, greasy and or frizzy. I want my hair blowout to last all week if possible or at least until I wash it again during the week. For this to even be an option, I need a good array of products that will work effectively. The below items listed & pictured have helped immensely to achieve my ultimate hair goals.
I love the Kenra fast-dry hairspray simply because its fast drying, flake-free and provides thermal/humidity protection keeping a long-lasting hold on my hair for several hours. The Kenra thickening glaze is my fave out of all the products, it’s a lightweight and flexible conditioning creme. I like to apply this on my hair after washing right before blow-drying to create fullness and added body to my hair. And to top it off, it smells absolutely amazing! The Kenra perfect blowout styling creme is also another product that I love to apply right before blow-drying my hair to prevent any frizziness and to keep my curly locks tamed down from the NYC humidity. The RedKen diamond oil glow dry style-enhancing lotion is the perfect finishing touch after blow drying your hair. This is the most light-weight hair oil I have ever tried. It adds instant shine and shape control to your hair. The RedKen pillow proof 2-day extender is a great dry shampoo. If you know me, you know I can’t live without dry shampoo! This particular one absorbs oil really well, leaves your hair feeling refreshed and the spray goes on completely sheer (no white cast!). Not to mention that it neutralizes odor and it’s a neutral shade so you don’t even see it on your roots! And lastly, I also really enjoy the RedKen pillow proof blow dry express primer, it completely cuts blow-dry time and protects your hair from breakage. I always apply this before putting any type of heat on my hair, whether from the dryer, flat or curling iron. It leaves the hair smooth and silky to the touch! The good thing is that all of these products are available at your local Ulta if you want to try any out – which you should in my humble opinion. If you do, please let me know about your experience down in the comments! 🙂
1. Kenra – “Fast-Dry Hairspray 8” (c/o) – $17.00 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod12871063
2. Kenra Platinum – “Thickening Glaze” (c/o) – $20.00 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod13131079&skuId=2292727&_requestid=576143
3. Kenra – “Perfect Blowout 5” (c/o) – $17.00 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod13131075#reviews
4. RedKen 5th Ave NYC – “Diamond Oil Glow Dry Style-Enhancing Blow-Dry Lotion” (c/o) – $32.00 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod12801053
5. RedKen 5th Ave NYC – “Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender” (c/o) – $18.00 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6481035
6. RedKen 5th Ave NYC – “Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer” (c/o) – $22.00 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6480975
The products featured in this post are Courtesy of (c/o) Kenra Professional, Redken 5th Ave & MML PR, Many Thanks! 🙂