Hope you are having a lovely Thanksgiving Week! Seeing as Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow, I thought a favorites post would be ideal to ring in the celebration! The below beauty items have been in heavy rotation within my daily regimen and I believe you all should know a little more about each product. I hope you are able to try at least one product from the list as everything is a definite must have for the beauty junkie in you 🙂 Let me know if you get a chance to divulge on one or more of my favorites, I would love to hear opinions from you guys!
Wishing Everyone A Healthy & Happy Thanksgiving!
1. Target – Boots Botanics – “Deeply Moisturising Body Lotion” (c/o) – Size: 8.4oz – $7.99 – http://www.target.com/p/botanics-deeply-moisturising-body-lotion-8-4-oz/-/A-14970871#prodSlot=medium_2_19&term=boots+botanics – Extremely moisturizing daily lotion…Absorbs instantly on the skin…Provides long-lasting coverage and relief of dry skin throughout the day…Skin feels nourished and replenished…Plant based product with a divine all natural floral scent, LOVE!
2. Target – Boots No7 – “Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Anti-Aging Serum” (c/o) – Size: 1oz – $23.99 – http://www.target.com/p/boots-no7-protect-perfect-intense-advanced-anti-aging-serum-tube-1-oz/-/A-16369675#prodSlot=medium_1_10&term=boots+no7 – Fragrance free product with anti-aging properties that help reduce fine lines and prevent wrinkles…Mix this product with your daily/nightly moisturizer for a boost of youthful restoration and hydration…A definite plus is that this serum is also hypo-allergenic which is great for sensitive skin types! Antioxidants galore, this is a new permanent fave!
3. “Makeup Eraser” (c/o) – $19.97 – http://makeuperaser.com/fru/pg/2291/pid/38f24a7a-c481-4c65-9c02-7a973b67170d/default.aspx – At first glance, I was kind of skeptical of this product as I am with all “As seen on TV” items lol, but boy was I proven wrong! The makeup eraser removes all makeup from the skins surface just by getting the cloth wet with warm water! Even removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara, no cleanser mixed in necessary! A few rubs on your face and poof like magic, all makeup is removed! Throw it in the wash once before using then every use after that to clean the cloth and you’ll be amazed to see no makeup remains on the cloth at all! It supposedly lasts up to 1000 washes, so the $20 price tag definitely is not a waste of your hard earned cash! And the packaging is super cute coming in an actual eraser shaped pink box, ADORBS!
4. Target – Maybelline – “Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser” – Size: 0.67oz – $5.99 – http://www.target.com/p/maybelline-baby-skin-instant-pore-eraser-primer/-/A-15007507#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=baby+skin – I really have enjoyed using this product from Maybelline, it’s not my holy grail primer from Benefit “The Porefessional”, but it’s a great drugstore alternative…Let’s face it, I don’t always want to shell out almost $30 bucks on one tube of primer, so the $5.99 price tag for baby skin is a SCORE! It really helps blur visible pores and smooth/prep the skin’s surface for great foundation and concealer application…Baby skin also helps with oil control…Don’t let the small packaging fool you, this product packs a lot of punch!
5. J.Cat Beauty – “Wonder Lip Paint” (c/o) – In Colors: WLP106 “Mimsy”, WLP102 “2nd Impossible Thing”, WLP111 “Red Potion” & WLP115 “Ches Desire Cat” – Size: 0.33oz Each – $4.99 Each – http://jcatbeauty.com/lips-2/wonder-lip-paint – Can you say – amazing and cheaper alternative to the OCC lip tars?! These wonder paints pack so much intense pigmentation its insane! Although the wonder paints have more of a liquid-like formula in comparison to the OCC lip tars, they are just as good if not better than OCC…You will definitely need to line your lips to avoid any feathering and use a lip brush to apply, same as OCC, but for $13 dollars cheaper, they are worth a try! If you like more of a shine to the lips, this is the product for you…TIP: before applying make sure you lightly squeeze the tube a few times up and down with the lid closed so when you do release product, it does not come out to liquidy.
6. Sephora – Hourglass – “Ambient Lighting Blush Palette” – Includes Colors: “Luminous Flush”, “Incandescent Electra” & “Mood Exposure” $58.00 – http://www.sephora.com/ambient-lighting-blush-palette-P388298?skuId=1643485 – If you know me, you know I am a complete blush hoarder…Blushes are probably one of my favorite makeup items to buy along with bronzers and lipsticks lol…When I saw Hourglass came out with a blush palette containing 3 colors for just $58 dollars in comparison to buying just one for $45, I had to have it! Like all their Ambient Lighting powders, these blushes did not disappoint with their formula…The blushes are so finely milled and application is a dream…They are so soft and smooth, they just glide on the skin effortlessly…All three colors are fantastic and go great with many different skin tones…It leaves the skin looking luminous and with a lit from within look that is breath taking…Packaging is also very lovely and sleek as with all Hourglass products…I have not put this down since I bought it!
The Boots Botanics Lotion & Boots No7 Serum Featured In This Post Were Courtesy Of (c/o) Coburn Communication
The Makeup Eraser Featured In This Post Was Courtesy Of (c/o) Makeup Eraser
The Wonder Lip Paints Featured In This Post Were Courtesy Of (c/o) J.Cat Beauty
Many Thanks! 😀