It’s that glorious time a month where I reveal my absolute favorite things. For the past 2-4 weeks the below items have been my beauty must haves and go-to’s since I got them. As you can tell if you follow me on Instagram, I have been pretty OB-SESSED with nude colored lip glosses and lipsticks this month. I’ve been in a real neutral state of mind the past 3 months lol. Anyway, hope you all enjoy my little post here and that your Sunday afternoon has been fun and fulfilling. I’m definitely not ready to head back to work tomorrow, enter – sad face 😦 Why must the weekends fly by? Wish we could have one extra day, but what can ya do?! At least we can talk about some makeup which always makes me happy! 🙂
XO – Sadie
1. Kohls – “J By Jennifer Aniston Eau De Parfum Spray” (c/o) – $39.00 – Size: 1.0oz – http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1798937/j-by-jennifer-aniston-eau-de-parfum-spray-10-oz.jsp – A new and sensual smelling fragrance from Jennifer Aniston which is both alluring and refreshing…I have literally received compliments on this fragrance every time I put it on! It’s fresh with a dash a sea saltiness and a mix of sandal wood and jasmine notes that are very engaging…Small sprays in key spots do just the trick for me when I’m on my way out the door and lets not forget to mention how incredibly beautiful the bottle is, so modern and sleek!
2. Lime Crime – “Opaque Lipstick” – In Color: Coquette – $18.00 – http://limecrime.com/lips/opaque-lipstick-22.html – An absolutely beautiful peachy-nude lipstick that can be flattering on many different skin tones…Color pigmentation is amazing and doesn’t seem to dry my lips as some other matte lipsticks can do…Packaging is ridiculously cute with its purple casing and silver unicorn…Not to mention that it’s a vegan and cruelty free brand, LOVE!
3. Sephora – Bite Beauty – “Lush Fruit Lip Gloss” – In Color: Rambutan – $22.00 – http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=bite%20beauty%20rambutan&skuId=1520733&productId=P379098&_requestid=72484 – Another effortlessly gorgeous peachy-nude colored shade that looks AMAZING on the lips…It actually includes real fruit ingredients which account for the nice taste! This lip gloss is also paraben and sulfate free! It’s extremely pigmented and a little bit goes a long way! It also doesn’t feel too sticky on my lips and has strong staying power even after you eat!
4. The Sola Look – “Matte Lipsticks” (c/o) – In Colors: Gina, Jessie & Janelle – $12.00 each – http://thesolalook.com/collections/frontpage/products/gina , http://thesolalook.com/collections/frontpage/products/jessie , http://thesolalook.com/collections/frontpage/products/janelle – Another beautiful collection of spring colored matte lipsticks from “The Sola Look”…These lippies are amazing quality and the most moisturizing matte shades I have ever tried on my lips! The quality of these lipsticks are impeccable and the $12.00 price tag for each is unbelievable considering the amazing-ness your getting in each tube…All 3 colors are easy to wear during the day or night and are very wearable colors…Not to mention that they are all very long-lasting, I’m in love with this line all over again 😀
5. Ulta – Boots No7 – “Beautiful Skin Day Cream” & “Beautiful Skin Night Cream” (c/o) – Size: 1.6oz – $13.99 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4650021 , http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4650027 – Both the day and night cream from the No7 “beautiful skin” line energizes and hydrates the skin like no other…They both have a nice light consistency and they don’t feel heavy like most moisturizing creams…I also love that both are hypoallergenic which is great for sensitive skin types and that they help restore your skin’s natural moisture and radiance…They also both smell heavenly and feel so soft against the skin after cleansing!
6. Prestige Cosmetics – Total Intensity – “Total Wear Lip Crayon” (c/o) – In Color: Girl On Fire – $9.50 – http://www.prestigecosmetics.com/total-intensity/lip-crayons/total-intensity-lip-crayon-1298.html – The color intensity of this lip crayon stick is very rich…It’s so creamy and hydrating on the lips…I love that it’s retractable so you don’t have to fuss with sharpening and that the color doesn’t feather out…Great quality for a drugstore item…Simply glides on the lips so beautifully, Girl on Fire is the perfect summer shade! LOVE!
7. Prestige Cosmetics – Total Intensity – “True Metals” (c/o) – In Color: Bronze – $9.75 – http://www.prestigecosmetics.com/total-intensity/eyeshadows/total-intensity-true-metals-4.html – One of the best drugstore eyeshadows I have ever tried period! The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is out of this world, even better then some of the high-end ones out today! The bronze color is so beautiful and the formula is so well made and creamy…I honestly can’t get enough of this color, it’s so perfect for the summer time especially if you have a nice golden tan…Not to mention it blends into the lid/crease like a dream, LOVE!
The J By Jennifer Aniston Fragrance, Sola Look Lipsticks, Boots No 7 Day & Night Cream And The Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Lip Crayon & True Metal Eyeshadow Featured In This Post Were Provided by Coburn Communication, Tilson PR and The Sola Look, Many Thanks! 😀