Hey Guys, Happy Tuesday!
Just wanted to share with you some of my current beauty obsessions. These items have been my absolute favorite things beauty wise the last 2-4 weeks. I just find myself reaching for these products non-stop. I’m all for finding dependable and reliable beauty items that I can consider staples in my collection. Especially things I know I will repurchase over and over again. See the below info on each product and mini reviews. Hope this will help my ladies who have been thinking of purchasing one or more of the products listed or for those who are looking into venturing out to other beauty brands than the normal ones they always go to 🙂
1. Ulta – Covergirl – “Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm” – In Color: Luv U 215 – $5.99 – http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod5520011# – Super moisturizing…glides on the lips easily…great color payoff considering this is just a lip balm…smooth consistency and healing…Smells amazing, just like candy! I actually bought 3 colors, but this mauvy pink is my fave, LOVE!
2. The Body Shop – “Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder” – In Color: 02 Fair Matte – $20.00 – http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/whats-new/honey-bronze-products/honey-bronzing-powder.aspx – Holy Mother of all bronzers, I absolutely love this powder bronzer from The body shop! It’s a light consistency, but with great coverage…The powder is silky smooth to the touch, not at all chalky…It gives you a flawless, healthy-looking glow…The bronzer is actually much lighter in color than the online photos show, but trust me when I say it still works wonders! And I like the fact it comes in a convenient compact with a mirror to take on the go…The honeycomb shape pressed into the powder is also lovely to look at 🙂
3. Sephora – Josie Maran – “Argan Cleansing Oil” – Size: 6oz – $32.00 – http://www.sephora.com/argan-cleansing-oil-P283501?skuId=1324631 – This has been my go-to nightly skin care item…I have used it almost every night since I purchased it over a month ago! I’m surprised I’ve barely made a dent in the 6oz bottle! This oil honestly helps remove all your makeup and skin impurities with just 2-3 pumps…It just melts all the crap, all my ladies know that there’s nothing better than coming home from work and taking off all your makeup, it’s a sigh of relief! It’s non-greasy and leaves the skin feeling amazingly hydrated!
4. Target – Boots No7 – “Blush Tint Stick” (c/o) – In Color: Clove – $7.99 – http://www.target.com/p/no7-blush-tint-stick/-/A-14496995#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=no7+blush+tint – Absolutely one of my favorite summer cream blushes thus far, I love the easy roll-on packaging and the amazing color pigmentation…All you need is 1-2 dabs on each cheek and your good to go! Clove is a fantastic color for this warmer weather, it’s a perfect rosy mid-tan shade that would be flattering on various skin tones…I do wish that more of the product were included though, it already comes in small packaging so I was expecting just a tad more product, but it’s still something I would repurchase again because of the low cost…
5. Target – Boots No7 – Perfect Light Loose Powder” (c/o) – In Color: Translucent – $9.59 – http://www.target.com/p/no7-perfect-light-loose-powder/-/A-14496961#prodSlot=medium_1_40&term=no7 – One of the best loose powder’s I’ve used this past year hands down! I like setting my foundation/concealer with powder because I tend to get oily in my t-zone and this product is so finely milled and soft that you don’t even feel like you have anything on your face…Again just a bit of this product goes a long way…Definitely feels very high-end, even though it’s a drugstore product…There’s nothing like the feeling of knowing you’re investing your money on a product that has such fantastic quality without having to break the bank! It’s a definite must-try!
6. Target – Boots No7 – “PhotoFix Wrinkle Filler & Primer” (c/o) – Size: 1.01oz – $15.99 – http://www.target.com/p/boots-no7-photofix-wrinkle-filler-primer-1-01-oz/-/A-14227716#prodSlot=medium_1_8&term=no7 – I’m the type of person who definitely needs a primer applied before putting on my makeup because I have combination skin…I get very oily on my t-zone and dry around my chin area and in order for my makeup not to melt by mid-day, I need a primer to help control this or my face will look like a disaster zone lol! This primer has light-diffusing properties and evens out your pores by giving you a flawless and matte finish…It smells amazing and the actual consistency is comparable to Benefit’s “The porefessional” which is my favorite primer! I give this primer 2 thumbs up!
7. Nvey Eco – “Pro Studio Primer +” – Size: 1.7oz (c/o) – http://www.nveymakeup.com/ or http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Nvey-Eco/_/N-1z13ov6?ciSelector=searchResults – I have been pretty primer obsessed the last month lol so when I got a chance to try this new primer by Nvey Eco, I jumped at the chance without hesitation! I’m already a fan of this cruelty/paraben-free organic line of makeup and this primer did not disappoint…The consistency is a bit more of a liquidy than I usually like, but it still gets the job done well. My t-zone barely gets oily while using this primer which is a miracle within itself because I always get oily, so this says a lot about this product! It’s a must-buy!
8. Nvey Eco – “Pro Studio BB+ Creme” (c/o) – Size: 1.7oz – http://www.nveymakeup.com/ or http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Nvey-Eco/_/N-1z13ov6?ciSelector=searchResults – Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of bb cremes, the one’s I’ve tried in the past haven’t knocked me out of this world…until now! Truthfully, this nvey eco bb creme is by far the best I’ve tried…It provides light weight coverage without the cakey-ness that foundation can feel like on the skin…It gives my skin a smooth and natural glow, which I love…My skin simply glistens with this bb creme on…When I’m in a rush and can’t apply a full face of makeup on, I just put this bb creme on with a bit of concealer, lipgloss and mascara and I’m out the door 😀
The Boots No7 & Nvey Eco Products Featured In This Post Were Provided By Coburn Communications (For Boots No7) & Love PR (For Nvey Eco), Many Thanks! 😀