As promised, Here is my updated night time skin care routine! Again, I’m so happy to share my favorite products with you all! Some items are doing double duty on this list as they appeared on my updated day time skin care routine as well (posted this past Tuesday). You guys should definitely give these products a try if you haven’t already, they’re all amazing in their own way and have made a drastic difference to my skin. My face has never been more healthier and radiant! I hope you enjoy this list as much as I did creating it 😀
1. Burt’s Bees – “Facial Cleansing Towelettes With White Tea Extract” – 30 count – $6.00 – http://www.burtsbees.com – I use these towelettes to wipe off all the makeup from my face after a long day…It cleanses and tones the skin…Easily removes all the dirt and oil that accumulates on your face…Great smelling!
2. Kmart – Cetaphil – “Gentle Skin Cleanser, For All Skin Types” – Size: 16oz – $10.99 – http://www.kmart.com – I use this product twice a day! Once in the morning while in the shower then at night to help remove my makeup…This cleanser is extremely mild and non-irritating on the skin…Its fragrance free, rinses easily and leaves the skin smooth and soft!
3. Boots No7 – “Beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Remover” (c/o) – Size: 3.3oz – $7.99 – http://www.us.boots.com or http://www.target.com – Gently and delicately removes eye makeup in one swipe…leaves the lids nice and smooth…This product is hypo-allergenic and fragrance free so its great for the masses and the price point is excellent!
4. Burt’s Bees – “Natural Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner” – $10.00 – http://www.burtsbees.com – Oh how do I love thee! This toner is AMAZING! I like to use this product after I have completely cleaned and cleansed my face and before applying my nightly moisturizer…It contains witch hazel and lemongrass which are natural astringents and salicylic acid that reduces acne, penetrates pores and prevents future breakouts!
5. Boots Botanics – “Organic Rosewater Toner Spritz” (c/o) – Size: 5.7oz – $8.39 – http://www.us.boots.com or http://www.target.com – I use this toner spritz when I want to put my Burt’s Bees toner to rest…Sometimes its just easier to spray product on your face then having to wipe it on with a cotton pad and this does just the trick! It’s refreshing and non-drying…It also leaves the skin feeling smooth and helps remove surface grime!
6. Kiehl’s – “Ultra Facial Moisturize For All Skin Types” – Size: 8.4oz – $38.50 – http://www.kiehls.com – This moisturizer is like magic in a bottle! It is by far one of the best if not the best moisturizer I have ever used and trust me I have tried many, but I always come back to this one! It is super hydrating without feeling to heavy…A little bit goes along way with this product, I use a dime size amount and rub that all over my face…It’s also formulated for all skin types which is a major plus! Definitely one of my Holy Grail products forever!
7. Burt’s Bees – “Radiance Eye Cream” – $18.00 – http://www.burtsbees.com – I apply this cream on my tired eyes right before going to bed after putting on my night time moisturizer…It minimizes fine lines and wrinkles around the eye and is extremely smoothing…It gives you a youthful shiny glow and doesn’t feel too oily…
8. LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics – “Bubblegum Lip Scrub” – $9.95 – http://www.lushusa.com – This product is an amazing little exfoliating scrub…leaves my lips super smooth and feeling clean…Its very moisturizing and tastes just as amazing!
9. EOS – “Smooth Sphere Lip Balm” – In Flavor: Honeysuckle Honeydew – $3.29 – http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com – Lip balm is an essential for me! I like to use it in the morning and at night before going to bed to help keep my lips hydrated and smooth…EOS has amazing balms and I love the fact that they are 100% natural!
“Boots No7” & “Botanics” products used for this post were Courtesy of (c/o) Boots Cosmetics – Many Thanks! 😀