As I get older (I’m 27 to be exact), I’ve gotten more and more obsessed with having a good skin care regimen. Maintaining a clean and clear facial surface has become of the upmost importance to me, especially getting rid of any unwanted blemishes. I’m proud to say that within the last year, I’ve kept up with my stricter routine which has brought great results. My skin has honestly never looked better! I still occasionally have break outs (during that time of the month), but all in all my face has seen drastic improvement. A few months ago, I uploaded my day time & night time skin care routines for you all and although I’ve made some tweaks and updates since then, the “basics” remain the same. I have listed all details to my day time routine below. Since I’ve actually reviewed many of the products previously, I won’t get into too much detail as you can cross reference my former posts for any additional info. Be on the look out for my night time skin care routine post later this week!
1. Ulta – Freeman “Feeling Beautiful Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask” – $3.99 – http://www.ulta.com – I use this product about twice a week when I feel like I’m beginning to get a pimple or when I’m in FULL breakout mode! It helps replenish the skin and eliminate dirt from you’re pores…It also helps improve the skins overall texture and keeps it even…This mask can get a little bit drying, so I personally suggest not using this product more than twice a week…
2. LUSH Cosmetics – “Mask Of Magnaminty” – Size: 11.1oz – $24.95 – http://www.lushusa.com – I use this exfoliating mask once or twice a week…It helps deep clean all the nasty gunk off your face, leaving a smooth baby bottom like surface! Excellent and soothing product that is not harsh on the skin…
3. Kmart – Cetaphil – “Gentle Skin Cleanser, For All Skin Types” – Size: 16oz – $10.99 – http://www.kmart.com – I use this product twice a day! Once in the morning while in the shower then at night to help remove my makeup…This cleanser is extremely mild and non-irritating on the skin…Its fragrance free, rinses easily and leaves the skin smooth and soft!
4. Burt’s Bees – “Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser” – $10.00 – http://www.burtsbees.com – I just can’t get enough of Burt’s Bees! They carry absolutely amazing natural products! This acne face wash cleanses away acne-causing bacteria, excess oil and bacteria…It helps in the prevention of future breakouts and keeps your skin looking naturally healthy and glowing…I use this cleanser on my face, arms and back every morning in the shower!
5. Botanics – “Hydrating Day Cream All Bright Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15” – Size: 1.69oz – $13.99 – http://www.us.boots.com or http://www.target.com (C/O) – I love this day cream! It helps brighten and keep my skin hydrated throughout the day…It’s paraben free and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth…This product also has SPF 15 which will protect your skin against the suns harmful rays…It smells lovely too which is always a plus in my book!
6. EOS – “Smooth Sphere Lip Balm” – In Flavor: Honeysuckle Honeydew – $3.29 – http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com – Lip balm is an essential for me! I like to use it in the morning and at night before going to bed to help keep my lips hydrated and smooth…EOS has amazing balms and I love the fact that they are 100% natural!
“Botanics” products used for this post were Courtesy of (c/o) Boots Cosmetics – Many Thanks! 😀