Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with your family and friends! I thought I’d kick off the day after the holiday with my current beauty obsessions. Nothing makes me smile more than discussing my favorite cosmetic products with you all first thing in the day! I love being able to share my opinions and reviews in hopes of helping you decide on what is best suited for your collection. I will soon be updating my morning/night-time skin care routines, so stay on the lookout for those posts as well!
1. LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics – “Mask Of Magnaminty” – Size 11.1oz – $24.95 – This mask is a daily face wash that is very deep cleansing…Includes China clay, peppermint & aduki beans that help reach deep down into your pores to take all the nastiness that accumulates in your face away while exfoliating flaky and dry skin….Also helps dry out or completely eliminate pimples! This mask is not harsh on the skin at all and I absolutely love the scent! You can use it everyday, but I personally prefer to use it only 2-3 times a week…The fact that this product is handmade and all natural makes it all the better! I have already recommended it to all my close friends!
2. Nordstrom – Salvatore Ferragamo – “Signorina Eau De Parfum” – Size: 3.4oz – $98.00 – This beautiful scent is absolutely delicious! It’s sweet and just the right amount of elegance and freshness…The mixture of jasmine, peony, pepper and pannacotta notes are exquisite together…Perfect scent for Winter…Everywhere I go the scent trail lingers behind me, I’ve received countless compliments on it!
3. Tarte Cosmetics – “The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush” – $32.00 – Where has this brush been all my life?! I have no idea how I’ve ever lived without it! The bristles are superbly soft and gentle…This brush is extremely durable and applies foundation flawlessly…The way it buffs the skin is like no other…The bamboo handle is sturdy and beautifully organic looking…Blending is a piece of cake with this brush…LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
4. Boots Botanics – “Skin Calming Night Cream – Ultra Calm” – Size: 1.69oz – $13.99 – The smell of this night cream is heavenly! It really helps soothe and hydrate my skin after a long day of wearing makeup…When you wake up in the morning, your skin automatically feels well rested, replenished and silky soft! It even includes marshmallow as one of the ingredients which creates a calming effect! And the packaging of this product is simple & lovely…I’ve been using this non-stop since I got it!
5. Boots Botanics – “Organic Facial Oil” – Size: 1oz – $8.99 – As of late, I’ve really been a fan of using facial oils as a moisturizer at night after I’ve cleaned and toned my skin…I’m personally a huge fan of Josie Maran’s Argan Oil, but we all know how expensive that product can get the bigger of a bottle you purchase…So I was pleasantly surprised at this lower cost option! For only $8.99, you get 1oz of pure organic goodness! This oil packs a lot of punch in its small packaging…It totally softens, smoothes and helps restore your skin’s natural beauty and glow! The aroma is amazing and just melts into the skin leaving it feeling nourished…If you have dry skin this is the way to go!
http://www.target.com (Boots Botanics – sold here as well)
“Botanics” products used for this post were Courtesy of (c/o) Boots Cosmetics – Many Thanks! 😀
One thought on “Current Beauty Obsessions: LUSH, Tarte, Boots Botanics & Salvatore Ferragamo…”