With the end of the week, comes an all new post on my current beauty obsessions! Being the girly girl that I am, I love trying different cosmetics and testing them out to see what best suits me. Like always I hope my reviews and opinions are able to help you clearly select quality products for your makeup collection. This week I tried a ton of different products, details and reviews for each as always are listed below!
1. theBalm – “Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder” – Super smooth nude colored powder, oil absorbing spheres remove shine from your face, leaves skin with a matte and soft finish, cute packaging that is easy to take on the go!
2. theBalm – “Bahama Mama Bronzer, Shadow & Contour Powder” – Creates a beautiful bronzed look, matte finish that doesn’t have any orange undertones, the color of this powder is great for contouring and as an eyeshadow for your crease, leaves the skin radiant with a subtle glow…
3. EOS – “Smooth Sphere Lip Balm” – Leaves lips baby soft and smooth all day long, sphere shape and packaging is beyond adorable, moisturizes and hydrates your lips to perfection, precise application, 95% organic and 100% natural, Absolutely LOVE this balm!
4. L’oreal Paris – “RevitaLift Miracle Blur” – This product can be used for all skin types, helps erase the look of fine lines, minimizes pores/wrinkles, leaves skin feeling smooth, I use this as a primer after applying my moisturizer and before putting on my foundation, consistency feels a little like vaseline when squeezed out of the packaging, but product dries with a matte finish after application…
5. Burt’s Bees – “Radiance Eye Cream” – All natural product, formulated with royal jelly, helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles under the eye, soothing and calming effect on the skin, gives a youthful glow, consistency is light and airy, reduces puffy-ness and under eye circles!
6. MAC Cosmetics – “Fluidline Gel Liner” – gel formula provides great precision when lining the eye, silky and soft finish, once applied on the eye it dries quickly, long lasting and smudge proof, my new fave liner!
7. MAC Cosmetics – Pro Longwear Concealer” – Product is lightweight and has build-able medium to full coverage, velvety matte finish, corrects and conceals under eye circles beautifully, extremely long lasting wear, Quite possibly one of my favorite concealers!!!