I decided to spend my sunday afternoon doing a little shopping at Target. I wanted to buy something cute to wear when I go back to work after my vacation days next week. I also needed to get new makeup brushes, mascara and a little house decor. I love the fact that you can find so many different things there, it’s really the go-to super store. You can buy an outfit, shoes, makeup, house goods and even food all in one place, which is convenient for me because I’m constantly on the go and want to get what I need quickly. And being able to purchase items at an extremely reasonable price always brings a smile to my face. I do indeed love to splurge when I can, but when that isn’t the deal it’s good to have some options!
1. Target – “Merona Women’s Crew Neck Cardigan Sweater” – In Color: Blue – $22.99
2. Target – “Mossimo Women’s Microrib Tank” – In Color: Fresh White – $9.00
3. Target – “Beaded Necklace” – In Color: Blue – $16.99
4. Target – Sonia Kashuk – “Deluxe Travel Brush Set” – $20.89
5. Target – L’oreal Paris – “Voluminous Mascara” – In Color: 335 Carbon Black – $7.01
6. Target – “Owl Bank” – In Color: White – $14.99
2 thoughts on “Sunday = Funday…Target Haul!”
I love the brush set and the owl!! Super cute!! Target is seriously a dangerous place for me.. I’ll go in for a toothbrush for my son and come out with an armload of other stuff!!
Haha I feel the same way! Go in for one thing, leave with 100! Lol!